Question of the Day - Are you jealous?
And later on the program - Building Blocks for Better Relationships - Objective Vieweer
Jealousy is natural but not necessary.
Jealousy is about taking away, where as Envy is more aspirational.
When we don't feel included we get jealous - it's a survival method.
6:45 How does one deal with it? Jealousy tends to melt way....
Guest: Kysha Merritt!
Difference between jealousy and envy.
Again: Jealousy is natural but not necessary.
21:00 Consumerism as a false God.
Your experience of the economy is on the inside.
24:40 Building Blocks - Objective Viewer
Jon explains the Objective Viewer
Cynthia explains when and how to use the Objective Viewer.
This is not about psycho-analyzing joy.
29:11 "Nobody feels good and says I'm so glad I got angry."
This is not about "controlling" it is about awareness.
Filed under Girlfriend! Radio
- Girlfriend! - Ep 16 - Is Your List even Your own?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 15 - What is self talk?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 14 - Why did he change?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 13 - Are your criteria getting in your way?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 12 - How Do You Deal with Anger in a Relationship?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 11 - Can You Have Friendships at Work?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 10 - How Do You Control People? Can You?
THE TDI BLOG
WEEKLY TAKE TEN
Subscribe now to get a weekly Take Ten right from the book! Learn the power of a simple pattern interrupter to help change and redefine your life! And it's free!!