Question of the Day - How do you deal with anger in a relationship?
And later on the program - Building Blocks for Better Relationships - AS IF
Part 1 - Anger in a relationship
Anger can become habituated, it can become hard to see.
Anger is self anger.
There are people that have no problems, and they are still basically angry.
Anger must be owned, and it comes from a feeling of fear, or that they don't feel safe about something.
It is not healthy, it takes life forces and projects it away. It's degenerating.
9:21 - How do you get rid of it?
When you project your engergy out, you deplete you ability to come up with new answers.
18:30 New meditation "Door of Transformation" named!
20:30: Great advice for helping kids with their anger!
Part 2 - AS IF
22:00: Acting "As if" the issues were out of the way in order to make a clear decsion.
26:30: How do you want to see yourself in the world, without anybody else's opinion making a difference.
It's narcisstic to go into a relationship and to bury yourself for the other individual.
Filed under Girlfriend! Radio
- Girlfriend! - Ep 16 - Is Your List even Your own?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 15 - What is self talk?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 14 - Why did he change?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 13 - Are your criteria getting in your way?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 11 - Can You Have Friendships at Work?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 10 - How Do You Control People? Can You?
- Girlfriend! - Ep 09 - Jealousy!
THE TDI BLOG
WEEKLY TAKE TEN
Subscribe now to get a weekly Take Ten right from the book! Learn the power of a simple pattern interrupter to help change and redefine your life! And it's free!!